A third and final 2012 reflection post. I saw these prompts and couldn’t resist reflecting on this year in yet another way. I can hardly believe all this is from just one year…
1. Me! – picture of yourself (you don’t have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2012?
2. I Love You – picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
3. Still Laughing… – a moment you’re still laughing about now…tell us a story.
Once upon a time (Memorial Day weekend), a girl and her boyfriend decided it would be fun to rent a jetski while visiting Detroit. The jetski turned out to be defective, and said girl was somewhat scared for her life. The Coast Guard rescued her while the boyfriend took the defective jetski back to the renter people, and they got their money back and lived happily ever after, except for the huge bruise on her leg that there’s still a mark from.
This picture of me with the coast guard captain just amuses me.
4. Winter Wonderland – a picture that reflects Winter.
5. Birthday – share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
my friend Corinna hanging her birthday present
6. Friends – a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
7. I Was Inspired… – could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by…
This woman (named Corinna, coincidentally also a good friend of mine’s name) was my tour guide on a photography tour of London. I loved it – she inspired me to travel even more and to get a DSLR camera to take more creative/interesting pictures of wherever I am.
8. Spring Fever – a picture that reflects Spring.
Spring in London
9. Travel or Vacation – a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience…even if it was only a few miles away.
Abbey Park in Leicester
10. Summer Days – a picture that reflects Summer.
Deep fried snickers bar at the state fair.
11. A Day In My Life – a picture of a typical day in your life.
Drinking hot chocolate at my computer out of my disappearing TARDIS mug. This reflects how much I love Doctor Who, as well as how I work in my office every day.
12. All Smiles – a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
This cat is just too adorable. Every time I see him lying on the floor like this (pretty much daily) it makes me smile.
13. Autumn Harvest – a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
14. Family or Home – a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
A magnet on my grandma’s fridge.
15. Celebrate! – a picture that reflects a celebration.
Fourth of July fireworks.
16. Let’s Do It Again… – a picture of something you’d like to do again soon.
I’d like to go back to New York City. Maybe not “soon”, but there is so much to see and do, and my visit was too short.
17. I Miss You – a picture of someone or something you really miss.
I miss these two. This picture also makes me smile.
18. Beautiful – a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
Gorgeous orchids from the boyfriend this fall.
19. Dress Up – this might be a picture from Halloween or not…but someone who is all dressed up!
Revenge of the Nerds – Halloween at the office.
20. Macro – share your favorite macro or close-up image.
21. Holidays – a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
Ugly Sweater holiday contest at the office. 🙂
22. My Favorite – share your favorite picture or memory from 2012.
View from a hot air balloon. What a big, beautiful world we live in.
23. Don’t Ever Change – something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
My Jasmine is my favorite cat in the whole world. She comforts me daily. I love her SO much, she is perfect to me and I hope her cuddly, purry, sweet, adorable self never changes.